Sunday, August 9, 2009

Clowning Around and Having Some Fun

This week was sad for me! I officially started work this week. Don't get me wrong, I was excited to get out of the house and work, but I was very sad to leave my babies. Nick pulled through and brought them to work for a visit! It cheered Mommy up and gave others a visit!

My Kindergarten Team L to R: Sue, Marilyn, Brandy, Amanda, & Jolene

Sue & Becky

Pam & Wendy

Marilyn put Lily right to sleep

One of our regular visitors, Jenny!

Sarah & Luke having fun

Mary & Ava

Kristen & Luke

Another regular visitor Sarah with Sarah!

Sherry with Ava. Look at that pout!

Mommy getting ready for Open House!

I have come home from work and have to leave again!

Our first babies Zelda & Zoey

We had some out of town visitors this week as well. Great Aunt Susanne and my cousin Sean came down for a visit. My parents are going to babysit for us, so Sean and Susanne came down to help out with my transition back to work. It helped a lot! Thank you! Great Uncle John came in for a visit on Friday and they are leaving tomorrow to go to Clearwater for a week long vacation.

Great Uncle John having some fun!

Where is my purse?
Yeah Mon!

Aren't I cute anyway?

Great Aunt Susanne feeding Sarah

Mommy getting a feed with Ava before bedtime!

Great Uncle John feeding Lily.

Great Aunt Susanne and Luke hangin' around.
Ava, Sarah, & Lily
Are we done yet?
Great Aunt Susanne feeding Lily
Mom Mom feeding Sarah
Sean taking care of Zoey!

I will have weights and lengths for you next week. I will be weighing and measuring them myself. Their next visit to the doctor isn't until they turn a year old. The video below shows you some great insight into what they kids have been up to lately. They are really coming into their own. You may laugh a little!

Till next week!

Kelly
Don't forget to stop the music so you can hear!

7 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Precious Precious Babies!!!!!! So glad you're transition back to work went well! Go Daddy for bringing them to visit!!! Love Ya!

jag said...

I've been thinking of you a lot. Glad you're doing okay with the transistion. I know it must have been difficult. You look super pretty in your turquoise shirt for open house! Great pics! They're all great! Take care girl.

Stephanie said...

Great pics! Best of luck with your transition! It will be tough, but worth it! Love your turqouise shirt!

Suzanne said...

precious babies!!! girl, i know this is hard for you...praying that the transition will be very easy and that you will be blessed with an amazing school year! love you!!!

Charity Donovan said...

Such a difficult time! I've been thinking of you constantly! Those babies are in excellent hands though!!! Huggggggsssss!!!!

The McNulty Family said...

Oh mama! Sooo hard so hard to go back to work, you are amazing!!!

I love you girl and LOVE all the great pictures!!!
XOXO
Gen

Josh and Teri Duggan said...

Been wondering how you have been handeling going back to work. I don't know how you do it. Kuddos! It took me 5 tries to read your post (two are teething) but it was worth it. You kiddos need to come by my place and show them how to crawl. ha ha

Post a Comment

Please post a comment below. Just type and click on comment as Anonymous. The click publish your comment! Don't forget to leave your name! We'd love to hear from you!