Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing

Hi everyone....

I know some of you are anxiously waiting for an update on our trip up north and some of you want to see pictures, but somehow, somewhere I have lost my camera case...not the camera, just the case which had the battery charger and the wire to connect the camera to the computer and now I can't charge my camera battery or upload pictures to the computer!!!UGGGG!

I'm trying to track it down, so just be patient! If I can't find them, I guess I'll be forced to buy new ones!

Check back again soon!

2 comments:

jag said...

No pressure, but I can't WAIT to see the pictures ! Kidding, I'll be patient.

Charity Donovan said...

Yay!!! Good to know your are still w/ us!!! i've missed you!!!!!

Post a Comment

Please post a comment below. Just type and click on comment as Anonymous. The click publish your comment! Don't forget to leave your name! We'd love to hear from you!