Monday, January 19, 2009

13 Weeks

Hello!

First, I want to apologize for not having the post up yesterday, but we have visitors and I was so tired that by the time I thought about it at 1 am, I said forget it...I'll do it tomorrow.

So here we are. Uncle Teddy (Nick's brother) and Aunt Jackie (Teddy's wife) came down for a visit and the kids were so happt to see them as were we. We had a great visit and they helped out a lot. We also got to see the NFC Championship game where are beloved Eagles screwed up again!!! Maybe next year. Luke seemed very upset about the loss. He is already a true Eagles fan as you'll see in the pictures. We also took a visit to see Ava. Aunt Kris and Uncle Robert also came for another visit and My Grandmom is still here helping out where she can! Teddy and Jackie leave tomorrow and I pick up Aunt Tara (Nick's sister) at the airport a few hours later. Grandmom leaves on Wednesday.

We've had a great week this week. I took Luke Lily & Sarah to the pediatrician and they got another round of RSV and Hep B shots. I also told the doctor about the excessive spits and projectile vomiting. She put all three of them on Zantac and since Lily and Sarah had a severe case of projectile vomiting, I had to take them to the hospital for an ultrasound to make sure everything was working through the stomach properly. Everything looks good! There are no problems.

Sarah now weighs 7lbs. 2oz.
Luke now weighs 8lbs. 12oz.
Lily now weighs 9lbs. 4oz.
Ava now weighs 8lbs.

We went up to visit Ava today and she is doing great as you see by the pictures of her in her green outfit. They have switched her formula again and it seems to be working great! She is now on Enfamil AR and loves it and is drinking it down with no problems. They tried to take her nasal canula (oxygen) off today when I was there (I got some good pictures of her and you can finally see how beautiful she is), but had to put it back on because her oxygen level dropped a little bit below what they wanted it at. They are going to try everyday until she can do it! I asked when she may be coming home and they said maybe by the end of next week. At least it's something! We're excited.

Well, gotta go! We want to spend the last few hours with Teddy, Jackie, and the kids before they leave!

Till next week,
Kelly

If you would like to see the pictures individually and close up, just click on the pictures on the slide show and it will take you to the regular website just like in past weeks.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad to hear that Ava is doing better. We are praying for her!

jag said...

Well, Kelly, I just can't do it this week. I simply can't pick a favorite picture! They are all SO cute!

Unknown said...

My words just cannot describe how I feel when I see my family together. I love you all so very much. The children are so fortunate to have so many people in their lives and keeping them feed warm dry, and loved. Great job Kelly and Nick, and Sharon & John. They are growing up before our eyes. Happy and well adjus ted, and making your lives full and happy. Chin up, sleep is somewhere around the corner. I wonder what holding those children will do to Ted & Jackie? Will their arms feel empty, or will Gia fill the void.

Bye Bye...but wait Aunt Tara is coming. Love you all, kisses and hugs.

Nana & Pop Pop aka, Mom & Dad

Post a Comment

Please post a comment below. Just type and click on comment as Anonymous. The click publish your comment! Don't forget to leave your name! We'd love to hear from you!